on condition and expected life of existing battery systems including
Lead Acid & NiCad batteries.
Specification & design
- Cell Specific Gravity
- Individual Cell Voltage & Battery Voltage
- Cell Resistance & bolted connection resistance
- Visual inspection of individual Cell condition & cleanliness
- Tightness of all fasteners & bolted connections
Load Testing (Discharge Testing)
- Up to 1410 Amps
- Multiples of 24 to 240 Volts (higher voltages by battery splitting)
- Constant Current to agreed end voltages or defined times.
- All sampling on a 15 second cycle with data held on laptop computers.
of old batteries and disposal in compliance with the relevant Government
and commissioning of batteries in accordance with the relevant Australian
and implementation of battery management and maintenance programmes.